Today and tomorrow (October 11-12) Amazon is having their “Early Access Sale”. What this really means is that they want to slip in another “shopper’s holiday” that sits between Prime Day in July and Black Friday in November. But hey, if the deals are good, I’m not complaining.
As I did back on Prime Day, I’m going to post links to what I’d consider the best deals of things NOT made in China. Interestingly enough, a lot of the deals are exactly the same. But of course I’ll add more and I’ll delete the ones that have expired.
So without further adieu, let’s go to the deals!
- Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender – $399.95 (down from $629.95). Made in the USA.
- Kitchenaid Mini Plus 3.5 Quart Stand Mixer – $259.99 (down from $379.99). Made in the USA.
- AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker – $31.96 (down from $39.95). Made in the USA.
- LG OLED C1 Series 65″ Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV – $1,496.99 (down from $2499). Made in Mexico.
- Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 – $99.99 (down from $149.99). Made in Vietnam.
- Bose QuietComfort 45 Bluetooth Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones – $229.00 (down from $329.00). Made in Thailand.
- Sony A80J 77 inch TV – $1,999.99 (down from $3,499.99). Made in Mexico
- myQ Chamberlain Smart Garage Control – $16.98 (down from $29.98). Made in India
- Kasa Outdoor Smart Plug – $15.99 (down from $24.99). Made in Vietnam.
- Synology 5-bay DiskStation DS1522+ $559.99 (down from $699.99). Made in Taiwan.
- Google Pixel Buds Pro – $151.99 (down from $199.99). Made in Vietnam.
- Canon EOS M6 Mark II Mirrorless Digital Compact Camera – $879.20 (down from 1099.00). Made in Japan
- Samsung 870 EVO 4TB SSD Hard Drive – $329.99 (down from $499.99). Made in South Korea.
- Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier – $118.99 (down from $249.99). Made in South Korea
- Bosch 18V Bit Socket Impact Driver Kit – $69.30 (down from 169.00). Made in Malaysia
- Panasonic Arc4 Electric Razor for Men – $64.99 (down from $124.99). Made in Japan.
- Original Peloton Bike – $1225.00 (down from $1445.00). Made in Taiwan
- Nerf MicroShots 6-Blaster Bundle – $17.99 (down from $33.99). Made in India
- Schleigh Horse Club 44-Piece Playset – $69.99 (down from $99.99). Made in Romania
- Ravensburger Cozy Retreat 500 Piece Puzzle – $9.99-$15.49 (down from $16.99-$24.99). Made in Germany. Also available: Calm Campsite, Let’s Play Ball, Bizarre Bookshop, Forgotten Arcade, Bicycles in Amsterdam, Magical Potions, Deserted Department Store, more.
- Bugs in the Kitchen – Children’s Board Game – $13.99 (down from $26.99). Made in Czech Republic
- Ticket to Ride Europe – $33.49 (down from $59.99). Made in USA
- Exit: The Pharoah’s Tomb – $9.99 (down from $14.95). Made in Germany. Also available: Exit: The Forbidden Castle
- Cosmic Encounter – $38.99 (down from $59.95). Made in USA.
- Ravensburger GraviTrax PRO Giant Set – $164.99 (down from $249.99). Made in Czech Republic. Also available: GraviTrax Pro Vertical Starter Set and GraviTrax Obstacle Course Set
- Gobblet Gobblers – $15.99 (down from $24.99). Made in USA.
- Ravensburger Echoes: The Cocktail – $6.49 (down from $9.99). Made in Germany
- Hasbro Board Games (advice–there are rumors that Hasbro is moving manufacturing back to China from the USA, even though all of the Amazon product pages list USA as the country of origin. If you order and get one made in China, be sure to return it at Amazon’s expense).
- Royal Dansk Butter Cookies – $5.41 (down from $6.76). Made in Denmark
- LifeStraw – $9.99 (down from 14.99). Made in South Korea