Kids Nail Polish Made in the USA

Ask here about items you'd find in a pharmacy, such as make-up, medicine, healthcare products, etc.
steve
Site Admin

Kids Nail Polish Made in the USA

Post by steve »

One thing that's always puzzled me is why parents allow little kids to use grown-up nail polish, which contains lots of dangerous chemicals like phthalates, toulene, formaldehyde, bisphenol, and TPHP.

It's bad enough that so much of it is made in China, where the safety is suspect to begin with. But these are known toxins that children will ingest every time they put their fingers in their mouths. And even if they don't do that, how much of these chemicals are going into their bloodstreams just by putting them on?

I was pleased to find Piggy Paint Nail Polish that's made in the USA and is non-toxic and safe for all ages. It's water-based, free of harsh chemicals, vegan, and animal cruelty-free.

Here's a list of the ingredients in their polish:
Water, acrylates copolymer, neem oil. May contain (depending on shade): ultramarines, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, mica, red 28, red 34, red 22, red 7, yellow 10, violet 2, zinc sulfide/copper, chrome green, orange 5.

It's something that any kid, and even any grown-up, who wants to use nail polish should use.
Paul

Re: Kids Nail Polish Made in the USA

Post by Paul »

You are so right.
I think most parents just don't know and simply like to colour the kids nails.
Hopefully this post will help some of them to understand the importance of buying quality stuff.
Fighting a lonely battle... People, please stop buying Chinese crap!