Don't let China profit from COVID!

Ask about any product that's not covered under one of the categories above. If enough people post about products in a given category, we'll create a new official category and move them over.
Paul

Don't let China profit from COVID!

Post by Paul »

Stop buying Chinese-made COVID protective equipment and tests! There are plenty of affordable alternatives from other countries. We do not need Chinese crap!

I find it crazy how China tries to take advantage of the misery they have created themselves. The country is the cause of the worldwide COVID misery. Instead of openness and transparency, they seek to expand their power through corporate takeovers, extend political influence over BRI countries, selectively aid "friends of China" and exploit "not friends of China" and make a profit on needed medical materials. It is rigged, this feels like modern warfare to me.

People, a call to everyone, stop buying Chinese face masks, tests, medicines, face protection, hygiene products, protective clothing, soap dispensers, etc...

Don't let China make money from the misery they have created!!
Fighting a lonely battle... People, please stop buying Chinese crap!
Paul

Re: Don't let China profit from COVID!

Post by Paul »

For folks searching for non-Chinese COVID antigen tests:

Abbott Panbio COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test - made in Korea

Roche COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Nasal Test - made in Korea
Fighting a lonely battle... People, please stop buying Chinese crap!
w8just1min

Re: Don't let China profit from COVID!

Post by w8just1min »

I agree with this, it is very sad to see companies handing out made in China masks to their employees and for people to be buying them.