2021 Christmas Presents that are NOT made in China

Ask about any product that's not covered under one of the categories above. If enough people post about products in a given category, we'll create a new official category and move them over.
NotMadeInChina

2021 Christmas Presents that are NOT made in China

Post by NotMadeInChina »

Okay, I'm going to start a chain here that I think hope everyone will contribute to.

Can you name ONE item that's going to be on your Christmas list this year that is NOT made in China?

Bonus points if it's made in the USA and thus does not have to get loaded and unloaded off a cargo ship.
w8just1min

Re: 2021 Christmas Presents that are NOT made in China

Post by w8just1min »

I'm a practical gift giver so, I'm loving the the No-Mes Nail Clipper Set from https://nomesnailclipper.com
Also, Culinary Herb Collection Seed Starting Kit from https://www.fatbraintoys.com which has an amazing filter for "NOT made in China"
Paul

Post by Paul »

NotMadeInChina wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:47 pm Can you name ONE item that's going to be on your Christmas list this year that is NOT made in China?
That's a good one :D
I am struggling to find one item that IS made in China on my list! :lol: :lol:
Almost all presents given in my family are NOT made in China, even the ones for the kids.
Fighting a lonely battle... People, please stop buying Chinese crap!
steve
Site Admin

Post by steve »

That's amazing! Yeah, a lot of people complain about how hard it is to find stuff not made in China, but it's really not hard at all...in time it becomes almost second nature to just glance at a product label and move on to the next one if it's from China. And I'm finding more and more that the price differential really isn't that much (but the quality differential really is).

I think over the past few weeks I've bought a Samsung vacuum cleaner and a Dyson hair dryer made in Malaysia, both to replace old made in China ones that didn't last two years. I suspect these will last a whole lot longer.
Betty

Post by Betty »

I love this bath bomb set that's made in California with all natural ingredients sourced from the USA

LifeAround2Angels Bath Bombs