My experiences with Ritter toaster and water cooker

Ask here about kitchen appliances, cookware, food prep, and anything else you'll find around the kitchen.
Carsten Hoberg

My experiences with Ritter toaster and water cooker

Post by Carsten Hoberg »

Hi,
my experiences with the Ritter toaster and water cooker are not only they are much more comfortable than Chinese makes, they also need much less cleaning. The toaster doesn't burn the crumbs that fall off, it just seems to dry them. The water cooker doesn't collect a thick white crust inside, instead it stays so thin you almost can't see it. I really wonder how they do it!
Paul

Re: My experiences with Ritter toaster and water cooker

Post by Paul »

That's good information.
Top brand!
Fighting a lonely battle... People, please stop buying Chinese crap!
steve
Site Admin

Post by steve »

I'm a bit jealous of you guys in Europe...it seems that you have so many more options than we do in the US. It's pathetic how quickly so many US brands are willing to sell themselves out for money.
Paul

Post by Paul »

steve wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:52 am I'm a bit jealous of you guys in Europe...it seems that you have so many more options than we do in the US. It's pathetic how quickly so many US brands are willing to sell themselves out for money.
That is what I noticed as well during my trip in the US, see my previous post.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10495
Fighting a lonely battle... People, please stop buying Chinese crap!
Carsten Hoberg

Post by Carsten Hoberg »

steve wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:52 am I'm a bit jealous of you guys in Europe...it seems that you have so many more options than we do in the US. It's pathetic how quickly so many US brands are willing to sell themselves out for money.
Well thank you but in general I'm looking for the needle in the haystack because Germany belongs to the countries who followed the US in building up ChIna. E.g. y.ou won't find Ritter in the shops, you can order on their homepage only. Solingen knifes will be made in Solingen, but since all of these companies offer electric kitchen devices today, I think a lot of it is made in China. Luckily our supermarkets don't trust food from China.